Saturday, February 18, 2012

GOTCHAAA!

 You all were thinking that was it! well ,think again?

As I said before , I will try to blog about daily life and sports. And that can't go without
saying something about my awesome kids!(I have to put up another picture of them, they are growing fast :)) )

I already mentioned that I'm a soccer fun and I 'm really trying to make  my older boy like that sport too! And he likes it! BUT, i think he really likes hockey too ! Which should be normal for all kids born and raised in Canada.

We recently went to a hockey game , first one for both of us( ya I know, we went to our Toronto FC game together for the first time too) and he was going crazy! He is almost FIVE !!!
The one thing that makes me happy about this hockey thing is , he was going crazy at the soccer games we went to watch together!

So, wait a minute?!?!? Is he crazy or just crazy about sports :)))))))))))  Ooo Marko , Marko , I love you buddy!
If he only knew i already got the tickets for us to ,to go see Harlem Globetrotters on his 5th birthday!

Yes , I know, I know he will go crazy again , but this time I will go crazy too , because i never sawthem before either!

One word went thru my head as I was thinking what should I write next and made me laugh, LEMONTINES !
Yap, that's how my daughter calls Valentines day, and it was really  confusing when , she, couple of days after Valentines day asked for " LEMONTINES CANDY" :)))))

Good luck figuring that one right away !

No comments:

Post a Comment