Friday, September 16, 2011

Nothing New

Huh , another day of watching TV , browsing Internet and doing nothing! I'm exhausted !!

 I mean there is definitely worse things in life then ATR ,but this really SUCKS! I have to admit that browsing the net i found lot of people who have this injury ,but there is nobody in their household to help them with the things that most of us "weekend warriors" married guys take for granted.   My AWESOME  wife is dealing with  4 kids ( me being the 4-Th )  and i know she is thrilled :))))))))))))))))))
about that.

The best thing right now is that mom just arrived ( she is staying with us for 6 months) and she is able to help my AWESOME wife a lot with everything.
Right now my AWESOME  wife is having well deserved 'girls night out' and everybody else  is sleeping ( i have my naps thru the day, so you can expect another post in about 4 hours :)))  )

Hmm it's 9:57 pm and soccer report is about to start ?? Yes i said soccer. Second most important thing in life, right after Texas hold'em (just kidding wife) .
My wife keeps telling me that my soccer career s over, but I'm not ready for that. I mean , i don't want to go thru this ever again ,  but i love the game.For the last 12 years most of my injuries ( if not all of them) came from soccer.

Is that the SIGN?? Should i retire?? I mean , i suck at soccer , but  I'm giving my best. Twenty years ago i was much better :))))))))))
You know what ?? I'm really starting to like this. Blogging!!

I wish it didn't take a such serious injury to start doing this, but i hope that i will have the time to this after i get better and start working.
(trying to get that soccer report of my mind, but i know there is a rerun at 11pm )

I would like to know what other people with similar injuries are doing most of the day and is there a legit way of making money online(besides blogging). Betting maybe :))))))))))
I totally forgot !! I took a picture of my injured leg  and  i didn't upload it. Just wanted to see if you people think , does it look  OK 4 weeks after surgery??

Once you are on my blog , don't hesitate to check out all the awesome adds there. :))   It may help sending my kids to school ( i have a feeling it won't be enough).
You know , i really think i run out of patience. I hate to admit that , because it is only 5 weeks and i have at least another 10 to go , like this. So right now all i have is my humour and sarcasm and you have to live with that :))
Good night

4 comments:

  1. I am really sorry to hear about your injury. I will say that I had the samething happen to me and I tore mine during a soccer game. One thing you won't read is that it IS possible. I tore mIne, was in a cast/boot for 6 weeks ans then rehab. Lots of rehab. I got back on the soccer field playing in 4 months! Now I am still doing PT a lot and I am playing soccer 4 times a week again with football mixed in. It is possible to get back to what you love to do and fast. It's going to depend on how hard you work during PT. I wish you luck and we have all been in your shoes, but if you want to get back out and do what you love, don't let anyone stop you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there ,thanks for the encouragement! I was hoping that something like that is possible. My biggest thing right now is i just wanna go back to work and with the leg like this and working in construction is just impossible.
    My Dr. said , probably 3 months ,but to plan for 4 before i can return to work.
    Right now , my leg looks great , little swolen, but apsolutely no pain and this is only 4 1/2 weeks after surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi joe Sounds like the leg is improving. But you have to humour the wife now that you have the position as the 4th child. Keep up the blog it has interest.
    if you get time check out my blog its different.
    http://formyhorse.org Leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joe, hang in there! It's tough out here. Writing about things people like to read is great.
    Stick with the ads...visit other blogs and leave comments. They will most likely visit your blog as well. Sometimes it's like a big groupie thing.
    Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving....Linda
    P.S. Turn off the word verification too. People shy away from leaving comments on blogs that have it. Go to Settings, then Comments, scroll down

    ReplyDelete