Sunday, September 11, 2011

Taking it easy with blogging :))

Just want to apologize to all my fans( all 1 of them :)  , for taking it easy with blogging last couple of days. I really started to hate watching TV (except when there is soccer on it)  ,but there was a lot of soccer the last couple of days.
My primary focus of this blog was my injury, but  right now ,nothing is really happening. My leg is still in that aircast boot and is going to remain like that  till at least Sep. 27 when i suppose to see my surgeon , Dr. Dunlop(great guy).
Today is exactly 4 weeks since my injury and  i can't help but to realize that my patience is running out( never had enough of it anyways).
Even my 1 year old started walking before me :)))))  ( the best baby ever).
 I also think i added some kilograms to my gladiator body, but i don't understand how is that possible ?!?!
(If my wife is reading this , she is probably dying by now -  love you sunshine :)  )
For all of you out there anxiously waiting for my new posts, i have to warn you, there is going to lots of soccer coming up this week -starting Tuesday, but there is  small chance  that i will post my highlights of the day by Monday evening. :)))))))))))))))
wow it is 02:44 am , i think i should go to bed . Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment